An initial phone interview is conducted prior to arranging an employment interview. Individuals are personally assessed and are required to produce original documents, (copies will not be accepted) including;
- Registration with AHPRA for RNs and ENs.
- Original Certificates relevant to nursing Cert 111 required for Nursing assistants.
- Evidence of manual handling training within the last 12 months.
- A current resume outlining your relevant work history.
- Names and phone number of two professional referees who have personally supervised you.
- Bank details including your BSB and account number.
- Tax file number.
- Superannuation details including fund name, SPIN code & USI and member number.
- Original National Police clearance clear of convictions (dated within 6 months).
- Passport, including details required for Visa verification. (ie. Course enrolment and proof of
course commencement, marriage certificate & Primary holder Visa if applicable).
- Drivers Licence with Photo ID.
Note: Further documentation may be required to provide suitable proof of identity, based on 100 point identity check. Please bring all original paperwork to your appointment or risk having to rebook.